Hair Care Tips: Are you also spending too much money on expensive shampoos and conditioner and still not getting the desired results? To oil or not oil your hairs, you will get different advice from different people. Getting and maintaining good hairs is not much difficult but you have to do hair care in a proper manner. Hairs are made up of protein. By taking a good protein diet and iron diet and keeping good hygiene will make your hairs look gorgeous. Try to include iron-rich foods like leafy vegetables, fish, beans etc. and protein-rich foods like cheese, milk, lentils, yoghurt etc. in your diet.
Also Read: Hair Mask for Shiny Hair
This OnlyTheFitness will provide you with some extra advice on hair care tips and how to make hair grow faster in this below article. As well as will show you what kind of home remedies you can do to get beautiful and strong hair.
Best Hair Care Tips
- Don’t comb in wet hairs because wet hairs are three times weaker than dry hairs. And thus it more likely to break. So first towel dry your hair and then comb it gently with a broad toothed comb.
- Olive oil is the best solution if you are suffering from hair fall. Make a paste of olive oil with honey and cinnamon powder and massage this paste into your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. And then wash your hairs with a mild shampoo.
- Take hair trimming in every 2-3 months to get rid of those rough and brown split ends. Cut about 1/4th an inch of your hair that will make your hair grow faster.
- The balanced diet is very important because nutrition deficiency is one of the most common causes of hair loss. Take protein and iron rich diet daily, like fresh fruits, sprouts, leafy vegetables, whole grains, milk, cheese, curd etc.
- Make hair mask by meshing some avocado and adding 2-3 drops of peppermint oil in it. Avocado is the only fruit which combines the protein of meat, vitamins and minerals of green vegetables and fat of butter. Leave this mask in for 15-20 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo. It will soften your hair and also give creamy shine and it is one of the best hair care tips.
Hair Care Tips for Hair Growth
- Don’t dry your hairs using a hot roller or blow-dryer because it will make your hair more dry and brittle. If you have a shortage of time then only you can use blow-dryer sparingly with warm setting instead of a hot setting.
- Leaving your hair loose and open when going out will make it more dry and damage. Therefore, tie up your hairs for outdoors and it will make hair grow faster.
- Mix yoghurt and eggs and massage it onto your scalp for a protein packed conditioner. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off completely with normal water.
- Try to use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner. Wash your hairs in every 2-3 days instead of a daily wash because of proper regulation of natural hair oils and it will also help you to regain your hair’s natural body.
- The main reason for hair fall is itchy scalp and dandruff. So always maintain good cleanliness and keep good hygiene for healthy and beautiful hair.
Also Read: Hair Mask for Hair Loss
Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hairs
- Onions are helpful in hair growth and in removing dandruff. Apply onion juice on the scalp and wash it off after 25-30 minutes. If you have a problem with onion smell then you can apply shampoo while washing. You can also add two T-spoon of aloe vera gel and olive oil to onion juice for better results. Use this method once a week.
- Avoid use of dryer, straightener and curler for perfect waves as much as possible. If you want to use these then use branded products which can minimize heat and protect hairs from heat.
- You can also make homemade hair mask by mixing some almond oil, coconut oil, hair conditioner and 250 ml water. Apply it on your hair but not too much and then wash your hairs gently after 2-3 hrs.
- Always shampoo and conditioner your hair with cold water as it is good for both shine and strength. Hot water will make your hair brittle and dry as it removes the covering of protective oils from your hair.
- Use the whole egg to deep condition your hair. Use a half cup of egg mixture and then apply it to damp hair. Leave it for 20 -30 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. It is the most effective hair care tips that will also moisturize your dry and brittle hair.
Some More Useful Hair Care Tips
- Deep conditioning of hair is very important to restore moisture back into your dry and dull hair. So always condition your hair at least once a week.
- Oil massage is very important for hairs because it gives certain vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. It not only strengthens your roots but also improves the overall health of your hair. Coconut oil is mostly recommended by hair experts and it protects your hair from dandruff and sun damage and increases hair growth.
- The most effective homemade treatment for hair care is drinking a lot of water and eating a healthy diet. What you eat will be reflected outside your body, so try to take protein and iron rich diet for hairs.
- Banana works to strengthen the weak roots of the hair. Iron and vitamin supplements present in it will provide adequate nutrition to the hair. Broken and lifeless hair becomes stronger with the banana mask. Honey is a natural conditioner, which helps in keeping hair soft and healthy. To make this mask, mash a banana and mix one t-spoon honey in it. Now apply it on the scalp and hair. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes.
- Don’t use rubber bands that have a metallic clasp because they can tug on your hair and cause hair fall. Only use soft rubber bands to tie your hair but don’t tie your hair up tightly as it can cause breakage and damage your hairs.
You should also know about How to Care Hair in Rainy Season